Corona (Covid-19) measures
Rederij Plas is making canal cruises again with adjusted canal boats from our jetty on Damrak. The health and safety of our guests and our employees is paramount. That is why, on board as well as on the shore, we have taken measures based on the RIVM guidelines. In this way Rederij Plas ensures that you can safely enjoy the canal cruise.
Please note, Rederij Plas uses adjusted opening hours:
Sunday to Monday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The following measures have been taken by Rederij Plas:
- We use a maximum number of 6 persons who can sail as a group at the same time.
- We ensure that you can keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other people, both on shore and on the boat.
- Our employees will be provided with the necessary protection equipment.
- Dispensers with disinfectant have been provided for your use when getting on the boat.
- Counter, PIN device, etc. are disinfected by us on a regular basis.
- The boats are cleaned after each canal cruise.
- We deploy additional guidance to ensure that getting on and off the boat will proceed safely.
We ask you to observe the following safety regulations during your visit:
- If you have mild cold-related complaints, a temperature or a household member with a temperature, you cannot go on a canal cruise.
- Follow all instructions from our employees immediately.
- Cash payments are not possible, only payments using PIN or credit card.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from your fellow passengers at the cash desk and when getting on and off the boat.
- Disinfect your hands before getting on board.
- Only persons who form a joint household are allowed to sit together.
- Leaving your seat during the canal cruise is not allowed.
- Unfortunately, use of the toilet on board is not possible.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, do this in the inside of your elbow.
We want to thank you for your confidence in Rederij Plas.